Bi-annual maintenance is good for your heating system, cooling system, water heater and plumbing systems. That may seem like a lot, but the payoff from scheduling maintenance is better energy efficiency, better comfort, prevention of repairs and a longer lifespan for your appliances and equipment. At DuAll Heating & Cooling, we believe maintenance is so important for our customers that we’ve established a full HVAC maintenance savings plan for our customers in Naperville and surrounding areas. Wondering what you’ll get when you sign up for our HVAC maintenance savings plan? Let’s take a look.
How It Works
The DuAll Heating & Cooling maintenance plan involved a one-time fee that covers two full maintenance appointments per year per system. But that’s not all the program includes. It also includes:
- Bonus Bucks – we know better than anyone that some repairs can be costly; this is why we created Bonus Bucks! As a maintenance plan member, you’ll earn $50 each year in Bonus Bucks that can be put toward systems or system components with price points of $1,000 or more.
- Priority service – customers enrolled in our maintenance savings program get priority service during busy times. This means that as a member, you won’t wait more than a day for service as you’ll be able to bypass non-members.
- Discounts on parts and labor costs – members of our program automatically receive a 10% discount on all parts and labor for all repairs.
- Reminders about service – you won’t have to worry about marking your calendar to call us for service because we do it for you.
- Easy cancellation – you can cancel your membership for any reason or even no reason at all, and we’ll refund any monies owed to you.
The benefits of maintenance are proven, and having these kinds of extras for you and your home make joining a maintenance program a no-brainer.
Interested in seeing what our HVAC maintenance savings plan can do for your Naperville home? Call DuAll Heating & Cooling today!