Routine maintenance in the fall is a vital part of keeping your commercial rooftop HVAC system working properly throughout the winter. It can also help to maintain efficiency and ensure optimal performance levels. For commercial rooftop HVAC professional maintenance services, call DuAll Heating & Cooling. We can help prevent equipment failure and costly repairs with an annual tune-up.
We also offer maintenance programs for our commercial clients to help you budget for your yearly maintenance visit. Now is the ideal time to schedule your rooftop unit check-up. Doing this in the fall allows our technicians to catch any problems before they affect your entire system.
When we visit your commercial business, there are many important tasks that we perform to ensure that the overall performance and efficiency is up to par. Our qualified technicians will thoroughly inspect your entire system with the following checklist:
- Check heat exchanger on gas-powered systems
- Inspect gas piping for leaks or other issues
- Check the electrical wiring
- Inspect ductwork for holes, cracks, or other damage
- Make any necessary repairs and lube parts
- Measure airflow for optimal performance
- Test thermostat and efficiency levels
- Test electrical and safety controls
- Replace worn or broken parts
Calling DuAll Heating & Cooling for a fall tune-up is one of the best things you can do for your commercial heating system. Rooftop units require the work of a Romeoville commercial HVAC specialist, and that’s what we are. Call us today to schedule an appointment.