DuAll Heating & Cooling
Quality with Affordability – Bolingbrook, IL HVAC Experts
DuAll Heating & Cooling provides reliable and affordable heating and air conditioning services to the communities of Bolingbrook, Naperville, Plainfield, and Romeoville. Recognized as one of the Bolingbrook area’s top businesses, we’ve established our reputation for excellence by respecting our customer’s needs and making sure that every job we do is performed with the highest degree of professionalism and quality.
Our service team is fully trained and certified to work on all residential heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and indoor air quality systems. We also offer a full range of HVAC appliances including furnaces, air conditioners, humidifiers, air cleaners, exchangers, water heaters, sump pumps, and back–up generators.
As part of our commitment to total indoor air quality, DuAll Heating & Cooling also specializes in duct cleaning with the patented Rotobrush system. We’ll leave your ducts spotless without contaminating the air inside your home.
With over 14 years in the Bolingbrook area, we offer our residential and business customers quality service available for:
- Heating – We install, repair, and service all makes and models.
- Air Conditioning – Installation and repairs on all air conditioners, including ductless mini split systems.
- Indoor Air Quality – Everything from air cleaners to dehumidifiers to UV germicidal lights.
- Duct Cleaning – Our patented cleaning system leaves your ducts like new.
- Water Heaters – Traditional storage tank heaters and new tankless models.
- Light Commercial – Maintenance and repair of light commercial and rooftop units.
Our staff continuously updates their knowledge of new HVAC products and services. If you’re considering remodeling your home or updating part of your HVAC system, DuAll Heating & Cooling offers free estimates on replacement equipment. We pride ourselves on customer–friendly service and will always take the time to answer your questions in language you can understand. Call DuAll Heating & Cooling for all your home heating, cooling, and indoor air quality needs. Put our experience to work for you.
June 29, 2015
It’s important to know how energy efficient your air conditioner is, and the best way to assess this is by checking its SEER number. SEER is to air conditioning systems what AFUE is to heating systems: it tells you the energy efficiency of your unit.